Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Mania

I have quite a few friends who are prego right now and I am so excited to have all those new beautiful faces around once they are born. I mean who doesn't love a new baby? Sunday was my friend Shawna's baby shower and you know I was there.....camera and all. It was so much fun from the goodies to the super fun onesie bar. Seriously, there was a whole bar of craft supplies, onesies, beanies, ribbons, paint, stencils and so much more! Here are a few snap shots of her amazing day and the gorgeous glow she had :) Congrats Shawna and baby girl Kameryn!


Shawna and little miss Harper


Harper was such a good baby


The craft bar!


My creation {I went against the crowd and made a beanie instead of a onesie like everyone else}


All the adorable creations


The beautiful momma


Such a cute cupcake cake


Her diaper cake!


Present time with her "OMG this is so cute" face


The card her little boy Trey wrote to her and his baby sis with his present for them! {seriously the cutest thing ever!}


Asher noshing on some cupcake!


The prego ladies getting their rice krispy treat on


}

No comments:

Post a Comment