Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Pics Upgrade

Yay......I did miss Jasmine's hair on Friday and got the full disc of our pics from our Xmas shoot! I can't believe how handsome my two guys are and that my little nugget Asher looks so grown up all of the sudden. Where has the time gone? He will be two in January and I just want to put him back in his newborn clothes and pretend he's a baby again.

Anyhoo, sorry for getting all sappy. Here are our amazing pictures taken by the very talented Jasmine over at Jasmine Amber Photography. Enjoy and I can't wait to share the final product of our Christmas Card!!! Happy Holidays Dolls XOXO





























2 comments:

  1. Thats so sweeeeeeeet! cute baby ;) perfect parents! <3 Anyway, would you like to follow each other? just let me know! <3

    http://thesassytheory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much, yes I would love to follow you I checked out your blog and it's super cute!!!

      Marci
      wakinguptothis.blogspot.com

      Delete