Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, December 21, 2012

It's Almost Christmas!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted but the holidays are the busiest time of the entire year for me. Not only am I an Xmas freak but everyone wants fabulous hair for family photos, vacations, and parties so I am booked booked booked till after Christmas! Here is a quick peek into the life of my family of 3 and how we get ready/celebrate the holiday season!!! Enjoy and happy end of the world day haha not.....bye dolls!


I have been rocking a big bun a lot lately!


My little man writing a letter to Santa and visiting him



My crafts for the 2nd Annual Pinterest Party my friend and I threw!


Looking at lights and taking pics on Cherry Lane



Best friends


Paige's birthday celebration and Jd's brother Lance coming into town



I have a Christmas obsession problem!!!


Joe's Jeans and dance parties are a must when playing at Great Grandma's house

No comments:

Post a Comment