Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, May 24, 2013

Girl's Night Out

Every once in awhile I am lucky enough to get to hang out with my girlies and celebrate one of us aging more and more gracefully {yeah right} and this time it was Sharlee's birthday! My amazing hubby had boy time with my angel and sent me pictures throughout the night so I didn't miss him too much. What do you get when you combine cute girls + wine + gossip + fashion? An absolutely fabulous evening out.

If you want insanely delicious bruschetta and hand picked wines from all over, check out Postino's. This is where were celebrated and we also frequent a lot for relaxing nights and Sunday Funday. It has an artsy vibe and the people watching is always top notch! Haha oh the things that make my day. If you haven't checked this gem out, get one it!




No comments:

Post a Comment