Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, May 3, 2013

Missing Hawaii

We have only been back from Maui a couple weeks and I am already having withdrawals. Why can't I just live there? It's heaven on earth and I am already dreaming of the next time I get to go back. It's casual and laid back there so you don't have to worry about anything. I live in hats, maxis, bikinis, tees, and flip flops the entire time and love every single second of it. This is my throwback to Hawaii fashion. Have a fab week dolls!






Top: Store in Hawaii!
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden from Last Chance
Hat: Forever 21
Watch: Dolce & Gabbana from Nordstrom
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
Sunnies: Forever 21
Lipstick: Khroma Beauty in Shocking Pink from Ulta {I am literally OBSESSED with this lipstick!}
Lace Bra: Forever 21

1 comment: