Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, April 28, 2013

TQLA

I love going to happy hour with my girlies to get my gossip and style talk in. This time we hit up TQLA which is a southwestern kitchen {think Z'Tejas} with an agave bar. Yes you read right......an AGAVE BAR! If you love margaritas this is definitely a place you need to try asap. We were so deep in talking about all things fabulous that none of us even remembered to take a pic. Here is my girls date outfit my amazing hubby took pictures of. Happy Sunday Funday Dolls!!!







Top: Francesca's {My friend Jayme gave it to me for my bday}
Shorts: Seven For All Mankind from Nordstrom
Shoes: Charming Charlies
Earrings: Forever 21
Bangles: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Sunnies: Gucci from Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment