Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Date Night

So I have decided that I want to start trying something new for date night. I watched a fabulous episode of Criminal Minds where the whole team cooks a pasta dish together while drinking red wine and listening to Frank Sinatra. After that I couldn't think of a more perfect night! I now once a week I want to, take my little man to grandmas house, open a bottle of red, and try out a new delish recipe with the hubs. They say cooking together is one of the most romantic things you can do together so why not? Food, drinks, and Frank sounds freaking fantastic to me and is a MUST on my to do list! Now the only question left is what recipe should we try out first? I will let all of you decide for us. Here are your choices and remember.....it needs to go good with red wine! Yum Yum :)

These are the healthy ones that are allowed on my diet!


Pineapple Chicken Salad Pitas


Pesto Pasta with Edemame and Almonds


Sassy Won Ton Tacos

These are not on my diet but I MIGHT be able to cheat since it's my date night


Chicken with Coconut Lime Peanut Sauce


Chicken Chimis

Which one sounds the yummiest to you all?

1 comment: