Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Thursday, February 9, 2012

V-Day Prep

So with Valentines Day approaching fast, I of course started thinking about my outfit. I mean what else would be more important for me to think about then that? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors red and pink so Im pretty sure that I will be wearing one of those colors. With that being said, I probably won't be decked out from head to toe in red, maybe just a pop of color here and there unless I find a fantabulous colored dress or something.

For V-day my husband and I switch off each year on who plans it so that we each get to be surprised every once in awhile. Last year was my turn and I think I did a pretty awesome job, JD was super duper surprised. This year is his turn and since I don't know what we are doing it will be a little hard to plan what my outfit should be. This is why I have to be prepared for everything that I might end up doing and show JD his choices and ask him which one I should wear so that I can still be surprised! I love getting surprises {which barely ever happens in this girls life, JD are you reading this?} so there's no way I would spoil it. Here are some options I am thinking about, which are your favs? Thanks for the help dolls!!!


Love me a red skinny with a polka dot top!


Die for how much I love her and this outfit



This would be my casual look


Super cute and girlie!


Totally sexy and is what I am hoping to dress like


Like I said, I LOVE polka dots


Why not pair pink and red together? Best idea EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving Blair in the first photo! You could make it casual or dress it up with the fur and heels!..and who can resist red skinnies anyways?! :)

    ReplyDelete