Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, July 30, 2012

Going Strong {Almost Always}

Sorry if my posts about my eating and vegetarian lifestyle lately are getting boring but that's just the way I roll right now. I am still extremely committed to my change in eating and I must say, I have never felt better. I am not on a diet and I am not worrying about every bite I put in my mouth anymore. I think this is why I have stuck to my new meal plan almost perfectly. In a week I only had a little meat with two dinners and that's it! I love that as long as I eat clean and healthy food I have no guilt and I fell like a totally new person. I have never once stopped counting calories and in 6 days it hasn't even crossed my mind. I know now that when I put something in my mouth it is for the benefit of my body and has nutritional value. My life is so much easier and less stressful when I can just eat and feel free. I said I was doing this for a month to prove to myself that I could, but now I think it is a new life change and as of right now I couldn't imagine going back to hours of counting calories and worrying about what I will weight next week. I know that as long as eat as I am I will be my healthiest self, not matter what weight that is. I have already lost 2 pounds in 6 days by pretty much doing nothing! I haven't been to the gym once {which won't always be the case because I do always feel better after a great workout but with Jd needing rest and him not being able to workout it has been a little tough to get there}, I have eaten carbs for one meal every single day {only whole wheat carbs}, and I have a had some champagne and wine here in there. I am not willing to give up certain parts of my life and the fact that I don't have to is so refreshing.  Here is what has been on my plate the last two days!

Thursday:

Breakfast-what do you think? {nothing}
Lunch-apple, walnut, and feta salad
Snack-two pieces of Melba toast and hummus
Dinner-my homemade pesto, spinach, zucchini, asparagus, and feta pizza on whole wheat dough



Friday:

Breakfast-coffee
Lunch-clam chowder {no bread or crackers}
Dinner-vegetable tempura and sushi for my girlfriend's bday. I normally wouldn't eat sushi because of the white rice but it was for my friend so I guess it's ok!

Saturday and Sunday:

I ate clean and healthy except for dinner these two night {weekends are my weakness for dinner}

No comments:

Post a Comment