Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

White Veggie Chili

I am super obsessed with my mom's white chicken chili recipe that I posted about here, and now that I vegetarian I can't eat it! Aw the horror!!! So I decided that I was too stubborn to give it up and needed to change up the recipe a little so I could still keep it on my menu. I kept it almost the same except I had to change the chicken broth to vegetable broth and I didn't use any chicken, just the beans. It is still yummy but just doesn't taste like chicken. Try it and let me know what you think! Here are my meals I ate the last two days.....yup I'm still right on track and haven't eaten one bite of meat in 4 days!!! I also haven't had any fast food or processed crap, only clean eating for this girl now, yay go me :)

Tuesday:

Breakfast-nothing like usual
Lunch-5 veggie spring rolls
Snack-whole wheat pasta with pesto
Dinner-seared ahi tuna

Wednesday:

Breakfast-coffee
Lunch-pita bread and hummus
Snack-orange
Dinner-white veggie chili with apple, walnut, and feta salad {no dressing}


PS- I tried coconut water for the first time with dinner and it was pretty good! It tastes almost exactly like water except it has a hint of sweetness. I won't be able to drink a lot of it because I don't like anything sweet but I will have it here and there since I have heard that it does wonders for your bod!

No comments:

Post a Comment