Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, July 21, 2012

White Hot

I know most people think of pastels or brights for summer, hey I do too, but what I am loving right now is white! I love how fresh it looks and lets get real, white is the perfect compliment to a sun-kissed summer tan! Whether you are using it to decorate a fabulous room in your house or spice up your look for a night out on the town with some girlfriends, white is the go to color. When the heat rises try rocking this cool color in all areas of your life!!!


This office is clean and crisp......perfect for working


Comfy and flattering on almost any body type


I want this tile all over my house!!!!


Killer Stiletto Style


Try pairing a white top and bottom for a bright fun look


A-MAZ-ING!


Maxi with a huge beach hat screams summer


White is even sexy on mommas to be like Kate Hudson


An all white kitchen is my idea of perfection!


Aren't these Alexander McQueen wedges fierce?


And last but definitely not least, Blake Lively. Even though I hate her for dating my husband {AKA Ryan Reynolds} she looks like heaven in this white and black ensemble! Love

No comments:

Post a Comment