Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Outfit Today: My Inner Hippy

Last night was my first ever blogger networking meeting. I got together with miss Lindsay over at A Daily Dose Of Lou and we brainstormed fun ideas for posts, guest postings, and all things bloggy fun! I decided to channel my inner beach hippy and pretend I was back in my home state of Cali. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to enter my giveaway here! Loves ya dolls








Everything is from Forever 21 except-
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Bracelet: Tiffany's

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat!!
    "Blogger networking meeting" ha..I don't know why we didn't do it sooner!!? Can't wait for our guest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes we are very business like now didn't you get the memo? I know I am already coming up with tons of ideas in my head!!!

      Delete