Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, October 19, 2012

Upgrades

I have decided that our place needed a few upgrades {aka things that I have been meaning to do for the past 3 years we have been living in our house.} I had tons of projects hidden in closets and finally got around to doing them/making the hubs hang them. What sparked this change in attitude you ask? I found the most fabulous lamp at Target and thought I would DIE if I didn't buy it!!! After that it was all downhill {for JD.} Here are my fun little projects that I think have made such a difference! Enjoy dolls

PS-stay tuned for my first ever giveaway coming up! I'm super excited


The clock I got at my bridal shower.....yeah 3 years ago. It's finally up!


It hangs above my master bath tub, in between my gorg wall chandeliers


My new closet set up


My perfume, necklace handed down from my mom on a fun display stand, and my fantastic wall art


 Couldn't live without my Gucci or Flowerbomb perfumes


Oh yes, that does say "I don't do fashion. I am fashion."


My white and gold vase with some beautiful sunnies in it


It sits above my kitchen sink so I can gaze at these lovely flowers all day


And finally my absolute fav upgrade! My huge full length Ikea mirror in black the the most insanely amazing floor lamp I have ever seen in my life!!! It's from Target and if you are lucky.....they might have a few left


Cute little silver pull detailing


Isn't this base to die for? I'm drooling

No comments:

Post a Comment