Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, October 1, 2012

Free FALLing

I have found myself 100% over summer and day dreaming about the day I get to bust out my fall wardrobe. I know it's nice weather just about everywhere else right now but in good old AZ it's still over 100 degrees! Kill me now.

Fall is my favorite season because you get to wear the best clothes! Blazers, tights, boots, scarves, the list goes on and on. My husband thinks I'm completely nutty {on a daily basis} and can't believe I choose my favorite season based on my outfits. I have tried to explain to him that my outfits are the only reason I make any the decisions in my life! {He almost lost it when I told him we had to plan our next baby around when I could wear the cutest pregnancy clothes} Oh well, poor guy.

Anyhoo, I am counting down the days till I get to wear my first blazer {my fav piece of clothing a person could wear} and already planning out outfits and making a mall shopping list. Who else is as cray cray about fall as me?


Dying for this mint blazer that look bananas with all black!!!


Love the blazer with boyfriend jeans


Rain boots, high socks, and tights? What more could fall need?


Doing a fall skirt right


I must find these jeans!!!


Remember my post here about cut offs? What a perfect way to use summer style in your fall wardrobe!


Chic and sexy


Thankfully our fall season in AZ isn't too cold so we can still wear dresses!


This sweater looks so comfy and makes me want to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa 


Love everything about this look!!!

Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment