Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, October 26, 2012

Party Best

Hey everyone! Today I am doing my first link up with Alison over at Long Distance Loving. We are posting about the fabulous topic, Party Best. This is perfect timing seeing as how the holidays are coming up and I'm sure there will an insane amount of parties for everyone to attend! Here is my fav style for this years holiday season! Have a gorgeous Friday dolls










Dress: Forever 21 {and you can't really tell in the pics but the material has shimmer to it and sparkles!}
Shoes: Bakers
Earrings: Forever 21

And I added the close up of my fishtail braid so you could see there were no bobby pins or rubber bands used to secure it. Shhh it's a secret technique.....if you guys are lucky I will do a tutorial on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment