Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Hair Tutorial And A Winner

Today I am doing a guest post over at Oh Wells Instead Of What Ifs. It's a super cute blog about a fantastic little lady named Ashley. Go check out my hair tutorial on styling a low side bun updo! It's extremely easy and fast to do.....you're gonna love it!!! Have a great day and stay tuned for my next "Your Choice" post so all my followers can pick which tutorial they want to see next. Bye dolls!


PS- There is a three way tie for my next hair style tutorial you all voted for here! I guess this means I will just have to do all three of them!!!

PSS- The winner for the Sephora gift card has been picked! Congrats to Sarah Travis!!! Ashley will getting in touch with you so you can get shopping ASAP

4 comments:

  1. I loved your hair tutorial on Oh Wells Instead of What Ifs! Thank you for sharing - I am awful at doing my own hair, but you make it look really easy! I'll definitely try this for one of the many holiday parties I have coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! New follower!
    Follow me back via GFC too?!?!

    ReplyDelete