Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I can not even describe how much of a Christmas freak I am! I wait 363 days every year until Christmas Eve and Christmas day are here. I decorate my house at the beginning of November, listen to the sweet soothing sound on Michael Bubles voice on his Xmas CD all year round, and I wrap each present like it's a small gift from Heaven that has to be ABSOLUTELY perfect!

Today was the amazing day that I heard my first Christmas song the radio. Yes, I check 99.9 everyday waiting for that special moment! What made it even sweeter was that Asher and I listened to it on the way to the mall and on the way home from shopping for our family outfits that we will wear in our Xmas pictures we are taking tomorrow. Can it be......another year of family photos for my little fam of three? Oh the joy of the holidays and all the fun things that go along with it! Stay tuned for the release of the amazing pictures Jasmine Amber Photography will be taking!!!

Here is some of the Christmas inspiration I have been getting ideas from on Pinterest lately! I will be posting pics of my own Xmas decor once all my crafts are completely done. Have a fabulous Sunday dolls and an amazing Thanksgiving week!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment