Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Time and the Livin' is Easy

I woke up this morning and I am LOVING this amazing weather! I feel like I am back home in California and can just take a day trip to the beach whenever I want. Unfortunately, that is not the case and I have no beach at my disposal. I long for sun-kissed skin, salty beach waved hair, and flowy mini dresses that make me feel carefree. The board-walks of New Port Beach are calling my name, saying “Marci, bring your pink beach cruiser and ride for hours. Stare out across the open blue sea and just relax.” I keep hoping the stories are true and one day soon, CA will fall off and become an island so I can have ocean front property! Don’t worry, I will invite everyone who doesn’t live here to come stay at my house once California is gone so you all can be jealous! Here are a few pics the remind me of all things beachy and wonderful



A-M-A-Z-I-N-G beach hair! One for when I want to wear my hair up, and one for wearing it down!



I could see myself just sitting here with all the windows and doors open, letting the breeze sweep through my house while I ate breakfast and watched the waves crash


LOVE this swim suit



The perfect picture to sum up my trip to Cabo in three weeks!


I am obsessed with her amazing sun kissed skin, why do I have to be so white?


This would be such a cute idea for a summer baby shower....obviously not in AZ since it is outside



This is such a fresh fun color for your nails in the summer time



Pink Lemonade, yes please



All pics are from the fabulous Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment