Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Look of the Week: Fishtail Edition

So this Look of the Week is really a Hairstyle of the Week. Fishtails are all the rage right now and I can't even tell you how many people ask me how I do my hair when I style it like this. Not only is it adorable, but it's super easy! I will get around to doing a tutorial for it one of these days but for now you just get to see some pics. I hope you all have a fabulous day!!!


It was a park day for our little fam



Posing for the camera


Ta-Daaaa! The one and only fishtail braid with no rubber band.....aren't you all curious to know how I do it?

Top: Forever 21
Undershirt: Hotties
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Gucci from Nordstrom
Necklace and Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Belt: Forever 21

Are we seeing a pattern with my obsession with Forever?


My little man and his fav truck while venturing to park that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment