Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello Again

I know I know, it's been like FOREVER since I posted. I have been crazy busy with planning my sister's bridal shower, getting ready for Vegas next weekend for her bachelorette party, working, taking care of my little man, and redoing my kitchen! {don't worry, pics will be up as soon as I am done} Geez it makes me tired just saying it all.

Anyhoo, I am posting today about someone who is near and dear to my heart.....my first dog Holly. She passed away a few weeks ago and I just wanted to remember her and share our last night with her. She started having seizures and losing her sight so my mom took her to the vet and he said she needed to be put down. We all had a family dinner Sunday night and spent time with her before my mom took her back to the vet Monday morning so she could fall asleep and go to heaven. Asher played with her and gave lots of kisses to his favorite doggie and of course I cried. I had never lost a pet before and didn't think it would be so hard. She was 11.5 years old and I can still remember the day my mom surprised me at school with her as an adorable little fluff ball with a red ribbon tied around her neck. She was perfect. Even though we had some hard times together growing up {aka her chewing up 3 of my cell phones in highschool and a retainer or two} I loved every minute of her. She was so fun and lovable and helped me overcome my fear of dogs with her kisses and snuggle time. She was my first baby and she will always have a special place in my heart. I know she is in heaven playing fetch with other puppies and waiting for our family to join her. I love you Holly Hill and will never love a puppy more then you!


Asher giving Holly tons of love!


Being a puppy like Holly girl


My girl


Rest in peace Holly, I will always miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment