Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, March 19, 2012

Shoot Me

I am thinking it's about that time again. Yup you know what I'm talking about......NO I don't mean another baby you crazy people, I mean another family photo shoot! I'm not sure if it's the fact that I LOVE hanging pictures in every square inch of my house or if it's that I just like looking at my two boys, {ok and also myself} but every few months I get the itch to get pics taking of my adorable family. There are tons of ideas rolling around in that empty head on top of my neck but here are some of my favs. I have an amazing idea I want to do but I'm not sharing till they are done.....but let's be honest who knows when that will be because of all the craziness I have going on right now. What colors do you think we should wear in our next photo session and which are you favorite shots?


This would work perfect with my little mans chunky cheeks


Adorbs


A carnival shoot would be so stinking cute!


Insert my two stud muffins here


Snuggles!



Kissy time
Making love in the club haha

Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment