Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bikini Season

So as of this week in AZ it's officially summer! Seriously, it's still April and it's in the 100's? AZ obviously didn't get my memo that I am NOT, let me repeat, NOT bikini ready. I think of all the pool parties and swim play dates I will have soon and it really scares me. For anyone who has had a baby, they know that things are much harder once you have a child and your body doesn't tighten up as easily as it used to. I am now working twice as hard to get the body I used to have eating Taco Bell everyday. So not fair :( Now I'm lucky if I eat carbs!
Now with all that being said, I am back from California from my sister's beautiful wedding and am ready to get my eating back on track! Vacations are seriously the death of a good diet. I must say though, except for like twice the whole week I ate pretty damn good. Anyhoo, today I am going to the grocery store and have set up my weekly meal plan. As always I get a bunch of my healthy recipes from Pinterest but I have now fallen in love with this amazing app on my IPhone called Spark Recipes. It's all HEALTHY and easy recipes......why didn't anyone think of this sooner!!!! I can't wait to try some goodies out. Here you go and remember "nothing tastes as good as skinny looks!" Thanks Ms. Kate Moss for your amazing inspiration.


Prosciutto wrapped asparagus, so yummy


Lemon and Oregano Chicken


Cobb Salad....I could never in a million years eat one this big!


Asparagus and Zucchini Whole Wheat Pizza


Chinese Chicken Salad


Parmesan Crusted Tilapia. It's healthier then you think


Oriental chicken salad.....I might do it with shrimp or tuna though

All pics via


No comments:

Post a Comment