Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Style Icon

Have any of you guys seen Most Eligible Dallas? Well I have and let me tell you, I'm OBSESSED! It's a reality show about this group of friends who are rich, sexy, and totally fabulous. What woman wouldn't want to watch it? So anyhoo, I am in LOVE with Ms. Courtney Kerr from the show. She has the most amazing fashion sense and ALWAYS, let me repeat ALWAYS has amazing hair! In my book, you can't even be considered fashionable if your hair doesn't look great. Here are some of her totally adorbs outfits {and hair styles} that will make you want to go shopping ASAP!!!


Love her long ombre hair!


Have I ever mentioned my obsession with stripes?


Braid + one shoulder black dress = TRUE LOVE


Love both girls outfits!!!


Mixing brights A+


I always love a leopard print but when you pair it with sparkly shorts, it takes the look to a whole new level


I will be trying out this hairstyle this weekend for sure!


She can pull off dark hair too.....bitch


Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment