Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, May 7, 2012

Style Icon #2

All of us women know her, Lauren Conrad. We first met this California beauty on the hit TV show Laguna Beach. We instantly fell in love and I was beyond ecstatic when she got her own show The Hills {partially because that was my last name hehe} She is the girl next door that you can't help but love and her long sun-kissed locks make us all yearn to live by the beach and frolic in the sand! She has such amazing fashion sense she has her own clothing line and let me tell you, it's adorable. I love her looks, I love her locks, and I just plain love to love her!!! Take a glimpse at this gem and have a fabulously stylish day :)


I always love a messy bun


Love the colored ends of her hair.....I got clip in extensions and colored them like this! I'll post a pic soon


Lace + Braid


A chic pony always makes a statement


Stripes and her skinny legs make me so jealous of her!



Sultry and Sexy


Such a cute outfit


Love Love Love her ombre


Adorable lace shorts


Dying over her fishtail braid and bow!!!


Lace top over sexy black dress is perfection



Even when she's casual she look amazing!


A blazer with skinnies never looked so good


Her new book that I absolutely LOVE


Adorbs look from her own clothing line


MTV Movie Awards Updo



No comments:

Post a Comment