Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm Seeing Spots

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a love of all things leopard. It's such a fun print and makes me feel a little wild :) It's a perfect combo of black and brown and makes it effortless to pair it with just about anything. When I wear this print I add a bright top to my leopard pencil skirt, my leopard flats to just about everything, and my sheer leopard print tank {a fav} with a black bra under it and a pair or skinnies with stilettos when I go out with some girlfriends. It is a staple in my closet and I love it for my home too. I have a leopard blanket that I keep on the couch to snuggle up with and a frame or two with this fab print. Be daring and try some leopard in your life!


Try just a leopard belt if you are scared to add too much


For those of you who want to go all out, a leopard maxi is perfection


Adorable flats with a little color 


You can mix other prints with it too!


I mean look at this cutie
Two of my favs: sparkle and leopard


Love the white and black leopard combo



I need these shorts ASAP


Leopard stilettos are pretty much the sexiest shoes you can wear


This outfit is AMAZ-BALLS! It adds my love of mint in too. Check out my mint addiction here


I wear my leopard clutch with almost every party outfit


Skinny leopards are a MUST!!!



So fun a differect

Can you say Diva?


Loving all the color going on with this print......oh my of course it's on my style icon Ms. Courtney Kerr!



No comments:

Post a Comment