Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Number 1

Have any of you ever seen New Years Eve? I rented it the other night and I absolutely LOVED it! It made me laugh, cry, and feel so 100% thankful for my bundle of joy named Asher. I have never been one of those people who believes in New Years resolutions, but this movie changed my mind. It give me hope that no matter what, you can change anything you want about your life. Even if you are having the worst night of your life.....Just DANCE! And if that doesn't work do my absolute favorite thing and drink some champagne. Your life is what you make it so go out and smile!!!

After all this unplanned New Years Eve talk you may be asking yourself why I brought this up. Well, I need to add a top #1 to my 30 before Thirty......spend New Years Eve in New York! I am not saying I need to stand in Time Square and watch the ball drop {even thought that would be insane!}. I just need to be there, feeling the energy, celebrating life, and being thankful for my past year....no matter when the date is. It is something that I really need to do at least once in my life after seeing that movie. If it is even 5% as exciting as the movie made it seem, I need to see it for myself.

Remember that even though New Years was awhile ago, it's never too late to make those resolutions happen!!!!

PS- I will tell you guys all about my Chicago trip ASAP!!! It was so fun but I was happy to get back to my boys :)


Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment