Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It was MINT to be

Are any of you as obsessed with the color mint as I am? It is such a fun fresh color that screams summer time! I am pretty much on the hunt for anything mint when I hit the mall and my closet is growing faster then it should with my new found color love. Here are some fabulous ways to use this refreshing color! Happy hump day everyone!!!


Mint and pink are the perfect combo!


Loving this watch


Add a pop of color to brighten your kitchen


Mint Christian Louboutin.....need I say more?



These are amazing statement earrings


Creative way to add color and functionality 



Mixing and Matching




Not only is the color fab, the cut of the dress is flawless!



These make me want to play in the rain




The color and texture make this gem a must for any closet!


Accessories can make an entire outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment