Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Look of the Week

This is my first "Look of the Week" blog. Every Saturday I will be giving you my favorite look from that week whether it be clothing, furniture, hair styles, food, parties, etc. This week I will start off with, of course, a FABULOUS outfit! I love this outfit because it is casual, yet dressy and can be wore just about anywhere. Here you go I hope you love it as much as I do.


Isn't this stripped dress from J. Crew so adorbs?!


Throw this chic white blazer over the dress if you don't live here in AZ! I love the bright color design on the cuffs


I love this gold knotted necklace



These shoes are amazing! I love the pop of turquoise on the bottom


Tory Burch clutch = Perfection


My go to hair style for summer......simple, flowy, and fun!


This light pink lip will add sparkle to top off this delicious outfit

I believe almost every outfit looks better with a blazer. I own probably like 9 or 10 different ones and live in them during the fall. You can wear this outfit out to lunch with the girls, to work, shopping at the mall, on a date, or pretty much anywhere else! Where would you wear it?

All pics via my Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment