Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MK & A


All growing up my favorite TV show was full house. My sister and I would watch it for hours or as long as our mom would let us. We never knew that the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen would grow up to be such style icons. From their hair to their clothes, from their sunglasses to their shoes, everything about them is fabulous! I love to see pictures of the clothes they design for their Elizabeth and James fashion line. Even if I cant afford it, I can still look! If I could win the lottery, I would buy tons of their clothes. I always love their messy undone hair and perfect make-up as well. It’s the sexy, fresh out of bed look without being nasty. The Olsen’s fashion is rocker chic and one of a kind. I am personally a die hard fan and know that you will be too!



Love it!


Effortless hair


Ashley in stripes and Mary Kate in amazing hair color = Adorbs



Easy and Chic


Cat eye sunglasses from Elizabeth and James


LOVE her blonde hair, tan skin, big blue eyes, and pale lips



Bohemian meets rocker



Hair Goddesses



Effortless and Fabulous!

All pics are from my pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment