Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cabo Wabo!


As I mentioned here, my family and I have a yearly ritual…..the second to the third Saturday in June every year we go to Cabo. My parents have a time-share there and it is AMAZING! We get the penthouse that overlooks the whole resort and right out to the ocean. This year my amazing hubby can’t go with us because he has to stay home and work hard, I mean, who else is going to pay for Asher and I to go on this trip! Just kidding, but seriously, we love him for all he does and his hard work that provides for us. Thankfully, JD has been able to go the last two years and those were the best two EVER! Last year I was pregnant so I wasn’t able to drink and party but what I got out of that was my amazing little boy. I wouldn’t trade him for anything and he was totally worth it. Now this year, that miracle gets to come with us on our trip. It will be his first time on a plane, away from his daddy for a whole week, and his first time getting to put his toes in the sand and play in the ocean! I am bringing my video camera to capture the whole thing!!!! I am so excited to add Asher to our tradition and share every moment with my little man. Here are some pics from our past trips and I will soon have many from this year. Enjoy!

This is the first year JD came!



JD doing a chugging competition at Mango Deck!


My dad helping out in the lap dance competition




I won the WHOLE black jack tournament at out resort!


This is how we roll. Luggage on the left, food on the right


Best friends



The view from our penthouse!



Shot time!

The second year JD came....and I was pregnant!



Like I said best friends



We watch my Lakers take it all





Yep, I couldn't have alcohol or diet

1 comment:

  1. I love Cabo! That is where I went on my honeymoon! Have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete