Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Frenzy

Hey Dolls! I'm sorry I haven't posted my first tutorial yet.....I did it today and will be editing the pics tomorrow then posting them as soon as I get them all done! It will be worth the wait I promise and no, I'm not telling you which hair style I picked yet.....sorry no spoiler alert here :) Anyhoo, I am super excited for fall to start and can not wait to bust out my winter clothes ASAP. My furs, the blazers, boots galor, and you know I'll be sporting all kinds of tights and leggings! Seriously, I'm so excited I'm shaking in my fav Naughty Monkey boots. Here are some of my fall inspiration ideas and I will be pulling pieces from my ever expanding closet to put my own little twist on these to die for outfits. Have a super evening loves!


Don't you just die for this blazer?


I am loving the fringe trend right now. Shoes, shirts, bags, I would rock almost anything


Menswear perfection


The perfect casual chic mom outfit, I'm obsessed!!!


Check out these shoes, insane.......insanely AMAZING



High waisted love


This blazer is BANANAS!!!!!!!


My perfect fall outfit: black on black, leather leggings, and fur. This screams Marci

Can't wait to check in with you all tomorrow and share the fabulous tutorial that will rock your hair! 
All pics via


No comments:

Post a Comment