Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we were so excited to be able to get the whole family together and take Asher to his first pumpkin patch! I took him last year {he was in my tummy still} but this year was definitely more fun. We headed over to Mother Nature's Farm and Asher got to bring his mommy, daddy, and three sets of grandparents! We were a huge group of eight people for one little nugget bear. Needless to say he had tons of fun! We saw the animals, went on a hay ride, and picked pumpkins. Afterwards we went to Oreganos and had yummy pizza......Asher liked the garlic bread the best. Tomorrow night we are going to carve and paint our pumpkins! Don't worry I will be posting pics of my little pumpkin picker after he has crated his masterpiece. I hope you enjoy stepping into our little family outing!



He was loving the animals



Which pumpkin is the cutest?



My little pumpkin


This is Asher baby pumpkin!




Asher and his GREAT Grandpa


On the hay ride!




My baby is so big already :( He is growing up too fast



Happy Pumpkin Picking to you all :)

2 comments:

  1. That was so much fun!!! I can't wait to see Asher's pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete