Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkins and Ghosts!

Good morning all my lovely followers and new comers too! I have been working on all my crafts and they are ALL done! Yay the mess is cleaned up, things are hung on the walls, and you guessed it, my house is decorated with pumpkins and ghosts. I love decorating for the holidays it always puts me in a good mood {and reminds me everyday to get my families costumes together!} Here and the two fun projects I found from Pinterest. I hope you enjoy and have a very BOOTIFUL Monday lovers! :)


Here is my rhinestoned pumpkin....I'm in love with it and think it turned out sooooo good!


I started with a plastic orange pumpkin I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off {score! love that place} then I spray painted the whole think top to bottom with black spray paint. Next, I placed pre-designed crystal swirl patterns all over the pumpkin. Those were a little pricey. I bought two packs of them from Hobby Lobby too {well worth the price though}. After that I wrapped some silver ribbon that I already had around the top! 



Final product on my kitchen table! Matches all my stuff.....BLACK duh


This will be my next pumpkin project! Yay more black! I found this gem at a home decor store on Balboa Island last year.....A-MAZ-ING


Im seriously so obsessed


For my next craft project I started with a canvas board that I bought at Hobby Lobby in a two pack for $7.99 and it was 50% off....double score! Then I spray painted the canvas black


Next we painted the bottoms of our feet with white paint and made feet marks on the canvas {me, Asher, and the hubby Jd}


Then I used a black Sharpie to color in the eyes and the mouths of our ghost feet and a silver Sharpie for the Halloween 2011 and our names under each one of our feet


Up close and personal


Yes I know my foot looks almost as big as my husbands here but its not true! I wear size 8 1/2 and my husband wears 11


Final product hanging on our wall yay! Love it, what do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. Love it! You are way crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the rhinestone idea on the pumpkins!!! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pumpkins! Going to Hobby Lobby this weekend for sure... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies Im glad to help and give ideas on new ways to use rhinestones.....I love anything that sparkles!

    ReplyDelete