Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Outfit Today: Pop of Red

Sundays are the only days that Jd and I normally have off together each week so we always try to do at least one thing with just our family of three. Today we decided to do lunch at my fav place ever....LIBERTY MARKET! If you haven't tried it yet go, no RUN there. Everything on their menu is so fresh and delish that I normally have such a hard deciding what to get. Today I had the starter flatbread and hummus with a side of pasta caprese. A-MAZ-ING is all I can say {but what else would it be}. Here is my outfit that I wore today, I hope you enjoy and have a great ending to your weekend dolls!

Date: October 2, 2011
Event: Lunch at Liberty Market of course





What my outfit consisted of:

Blouse and Pants: Forever 21
Under shirt: Hottie
Sunglasses: Gucci from Nordstrom
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Nordstrom
Bracelet: Bebe
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Wedges: LuLus

No comments:

Post a Comment