Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, October 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home/Outfit Today

Good morning to you all on this beautiful Monday! I'm so sorry I have been absent from posting the last few days......I went home to Cali for a quick 5 day visit! It was amazing, we stayed at the Marriott Villas again in Newport Coast and had the most amazing time. I told you all about the place and my fav restaurant in the whole world here. If any of you are ever near that area you MUST try Javiers, seriously it is BANANAS!!!!! So anyway, it was Asher's first trip to California and he loved it, but who wouldn't :) We saw friends and family, got some mad shopping done, but the one thing we didn't do.......go to the beach! Yes I know I know, insert gasp here. We were always near the beach we just never put our toes in the sand or went in the freezing cold water. I have issues with the ocean so get over it! Well here are some pics of our latest adventure and the little man the makes me smile 24/7, I hope you enjoy lovers!!!!


Asher was so excited for his first morning in CA!


Lunch at the Cliff Restaurant in Laguna Beach


Love my little fam


Visiting with cousin Caden and uncle Jody in Huntington Beach!



Dude your hair is sick


I love it and think I should rock that look.....once I get hair

Here is my Outfit Today it's my fav outfit from the trip! 

Date: October 7, 2011
Event: We were shopping on Balboa Island and everyone kept asking where I was from because they said they loved my style....I told them it's all in the fur girl





Top, Fur Vest, Skirt, and Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Gucci from Nordstrom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment