Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, September 23, 2011

Big Man on Campus

My little man is now 8 months old.....I seriously can't believe that the time has flown by so fast! He has four teeth fully grown in and two more that have popped through the gums and are growing fast just like him. Asher can crawl like a pro and thinks he can walk like a big boy {he falls on his booty a lot trying}. He has tons of buddies and two besties names Holly and Bailey, our family dogs. He is completely in love with them and thinks they are the greatest things in the world! We play inside, outside, and on all our sides from top to bottom :) We snuggle, we roll, we giggle, and we get our dance on. There is nothing this little guy isn't up for and let me tell you, I have never had more fun in my whole life! We smile all day everyday and I steal his kisses as often as possible. I am the luckiest mommy in the world and have yet to find a better baby then Mr. Asher James. Here are a few snaps of the day to day love I get to share with my little nugget!



Asher's 6 month birthday....Great grandma got him a cupcake doggie and Mommy got him a REAL Vegan cupcake!


Want to try?


Yum this is tasting ok


Maybe a little more then ok.....


Yup this stuff is for me! He LOVED it once he got used to the texture


The best baby in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!



No one can explain a mother's love....it's something you can only feel


3 comments:

  1. Love you baby A!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bun looks FABULOUS!!!!!!

    -Paige

    (PS- figuring out how to post comments has been ridiculous. I am not cut out for the world of blogging.)

    ReplyDelete