Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Light and Bright

As you all know I am a total Blackaholic, but lately I have found myself gravitating towards bright fun colors! They catch the eye and are fun fun fun. With our temperatures in AZ supposidly about to rise back up, I will be sporting lots of light fabrics that dare I say....cover as little as possible {tastefully of course, Im a MOM!} So as I was scanning over the fashion blogging world and as always my lover with whom I am having a very intense affair, Pinterest, I found these gorgeous gems that will certainly light up a room. Welcome to what I will be wearing until we finally start fall. Enjoy and happy hump day lovers!


Love the top, love the shorts, love the bangles, love it all



Screw the dress where do I get me a pair of those legs?



I have never seen a top like this.....NEED it, NOW



Always love me some Olivia



Pink and white, you can't go wrong



I mean why don't I have these shorts in my closet?




Love her and her bun





OMG so I just found this dress on LuLu's for $123 but they are sold out in blue....don't worry they still have it in green and grey!


Ok so this with the jacket isn't so light but I could wear a cute little tank instead

You are also in for a treat, tomorrow I will be starting a new segment called "Outfit Today!"
All pics are from Pinterest {as always}

No comments:

Post a Comment