Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, September 9, 2011

Blackaholic!

My love for the color black can be seen by entering my front door, looking at my nail polish, or simply taking a peek into my closet. It is the color that can pull all others together in a look. Now I always love me a LBD {Little Black Dress}, a pair of black skinnies, or an amazing black blazer but if Im feeling playful and want to wear something colorful for the day, I make sure to always throw on my black accessories. What can I say......Im addicted! I cant leave the house without having at least one piece of black fashion.  These are a few of my fav right now and while most want some sunshine in their lives, I want some darkness {Black} in mine :) Have a fabulous weekend dolls and dont forget.....perfection is in the eye of the Blackaholic! 


This clutch is TO DIE FOR! Its so rocker meets chic and you get statement rings as well....I mean what could be better?



Love Love Love the lace socks with these classic black pumps



Feathers=Love


The bigger the better in my world!



Give me a sequin clutch and Ill give you a big smile :)


Perfect for my work



These earring are BANANAS!!!


I MUST buy this it screams "MARCI WEAR ME!"



Gold and Black is the perfect combo


To end my post on the perfect note....These I will be buying next week. They are Elizabeth and James Cateye sunglasses and will be the perfect addition to my collection!

All pics via

No comments:

Post a Comment