Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, September 16, 2011

Coveting Coral

For those of you who don't live in AZ, let me just tell you our summer is still here and blazing! The sun is shining, the temperatures are way up, and we all have that gorgeous glow about us {or should I say sweat}. In honor of our seemingly never ending summer, I am still obsessed with fun summer colors! What color you may ask am I drooling over right now? CORAL. Anything and everything that has this brilliant hue is on my mind. My newest purchase was MAC's coral lipstick in "So Chaud" {matte}. I just tousle my hair up in a bun, throw on a pair of fabulous black heels, and swipe this beauty across my lips and I am ready to go. I have rocked this combo twice now and while wearing very little make-up other then my lipstick, I have received TONS of compliments. People are loving this fresh summer look and Im sure you will too. Have a fabulous start to your weekend and I invite you to bring a little coral into your lives as well.....Happy Friday Lovers!


I am seriously OBSESSED with this outfit!





Oversized coral clutch=perfection



I mean really? What color doesn't she look good in




Must buy this nail polish ASAP!





Gorgeous on Blondes.....


and Brunettes!



This pop of color in any room will make you smile :)



This is such a fun summer outfit: short, flowy, and bright.....Adorbs!

All pics via

No comments:

Post a Comment