Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, September 19, 2011

Let's get toasty

I am so excited for our weather to finally start cooling down {and when I say cooling down I mean last week it was in the 90's instead of the 100's} I am dreaming of hot cocoa, cozy sweathers, and of course toasty fireplaces! There is nothing better then a warm fire to heat up your cold little toes after a day of Christmas shopping.....which takes me all winter to accomplish. Any-who, if I had it my way there would be a fireplace in EVERY room in the house! Saying that I'm obsessed is an understatement. I am all about setting the mood and the ambiance during the holidays. So here are some lovely examples of my kind of winter heaven! I hope this will cheer up your Monday blues and start your week off with a SMILE!


How could this room get any cuter? The stripes, the turquoise, the amazing mirror above the fireplace, and the hot pink statement chairs.....it's all perfection in my book!



Love the mantel decor



This little nook is so cozy and makes me want to curl up with a fabulous novel



Mirrored and modern




This is one of my favs. White, clean, crisp, and fresh



I love the sliding doors that could disguise a TV or storage


All pics from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment