Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, September 17, 2011

FUR-tastic!

I am a HUGE lover of faux fur! I have never owned real fur so Im not sure what the difference is so I can't comment on the real deal. I love that little bit of edge it gives every outfit you add it to. No matter what color, length, or shape of the fur......it's for me! I will be strutting my stuff like I am a model on a runway all winter long in these beauties. Here are some of my fav ways to rock this look. Which style is your favorite?



Obsessed with the long black fur



I have a vest that looks exactly like this one!


Mini fur......Adorbs




Perfect for my cabin to keep my ears toasty warm :)



So chic for a winter wedding!





Yes, yes, and more YES




If I had a daughter......this outfit would be in her closet immediately

I hope you love these looks as much as I do and have a FUR-tastic day!
Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment