Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

House of Zoe

For those of you who don't know me, I will let you in on a little secret.....I'm OBSESSED with the TV show The Rachel Zoe Project! I eat, breathe, and live fashion and this show is 100% the exact same way. Rachel is glamourous, fabulous, and that hair.....need I say more. From head to toe she always looks perfect and rocks the latest trends in a way few can pull off. In honor of her season premiere last night which was AMAZING and now shows her in a totally new light, {she's PREGO!!!!} I wanted to share all things amazing in the house of Zoe. A little from before the baby bump and her TO DIE FOR style while expecting her son Skyler. Happy Hump Day everyone and here is to the fashionable baby bump!!!



I would give ANYTHING for her closet!



Her hair and these braids are BANANAS! {That's what I call a Rachel Zoeism}


Check out those stilettos 


Rocking her bump and thigh high boots!


Fur=Fabulous



I just died for this outfit!!!!


Baby Skyler rocking stylish shades like his momma


Such a stylish family! This baby will have amazing hair....look at both of his parents. And did anyone notice the Missoni cardigan that was made especially for him? Is it wrong that Im jealous of a newborn?

Pics via

1 comment: