Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Little Sunshine

Who doesnt want a little more sunshine in their life? For those of you who love the warmth of the sun, the fresh scent of lemons, and the glow of a candle.....this is for you! My fav color combo right now is gray, white, and yellow {and of course, sometimes a splash of black} This chic combination goes perfectly with stripes, another one of my obsessions. Check out these inspirational clips and try some of the ideas in your everyday life! I hope you all have a super start to your week and this brings you a little sunshine! Happy Sunday Dolls!!!!





Obsessed with Chevron stripes!!!



So chic





Clean crisp kitchen!



I bet I could bust one of these cuties out!




Obsessed



Zebra? YES PLEASE


Would be amazing for family pics!







My next project, this chalk menu board for the kitchen






Mmmmm, my kind of getaway spot


All pics from Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. You will love my wedding then =) Yellow Black and White, with a touch of blue! ... PS I claimed yellow years ago ;) lol ~Jess

    ReplyDelete