Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pesto Salami Bruschetta

Yum Yum I have found a new favorite appetizer! Jd and I are obsessed with Postinos, especially their bruschetta boards which are not only delish but super affordable. You get to choose 4 types of bruschetta and each one comes with 4 pieces per bruschetta. The best part? It's only $12! Jd and I split a board and panini whenever we go and are completely stuffed and satisfied for about $20. Seriously, you can't beat that. Our fav is the Pesto Salami and we get at least two of those everytime we visit. If you haven't been there you HAVE to go and try that one. We also love the Apple and Brie Bruschetta....Amazing as well.

Anyhoo, I decided to try to make up my own version of the Pesto Salami and it turned out sooooo yummy! All I needed was a few ingredients and I had all of them in my house. I hope you enjoy Happy Thursday Loves!

Pesto Salami Bruschetta 

Ingredients:

French Bread
Pre-made Pesto
Salami
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Slice the french bread and put it on a cooking sheet. Then use a cooking brush to brush the olive oil onto BOTH sides of the bread. Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper (I always use freshly ground sea salt and pepper.) Next, place the cooking sheet with bread into the oven and let bake for about 5 minutes or until golden brown around the edges and top. Take the bread out of the oven once done and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Then spread the pesto sauce (I use the kind from Costco-yummy) on top of the french bread with a knife. Last, I ripped the sliced pieces of Salami and placed them on top of the pesto. Ta-Da you're done and have a fabulous lunch or appetizer for any party!



I forgot to take a picture of just the pesto on the french bread so excuse my fingers....don't worry these were just for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment