Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten to go!

My little munchkin is going to be 10 months old next week and I can't believe I still am not at my goal weight after having him. I am at my pre-baby weight but I want to lose ten more pounds. I have decided enough is enough and these last pounds are going bye-bye. I quit my worst habit three weeks ago......Diet Soda!!! I never thought I could do it but it has been three whole weeks and not once sip, yes that's right, I did it cold turkey. So now that I am done with that liquid toxic waste I am extremely motivated to turn my whole eating into clean and healthy meals. My boys and I went to the grocery store and cleaned out the ENTIRE fridge and freezer. No more junk food here! I decided to document my journey and help anyone else who wants to loose a few pounds before the holidays {because we all know it is going to have to happen before that since NO ONE is good at dieting once Thanksgiving gets here.} Happy dieting everyone and remember, a year from now you'll have wish you started diet/workout today!


My New and Healthy Fridge!


Juice, leftovers, eggs, and Asher's snacks


The rest of the diet that Jd will be finishing, fresh grapes, and strawberries to snack on


The carb shelf {Jd's fav} with whole wheat bread, healthy and only 90 calorie tortillas, and healthy 100 calorie sandwich bread


The cheese and meat drawer. Our little family could care less about sweets but if we don't have our cheese we will die!


Fresh veggies: baby spinach, carrots, potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, and avocados


Fruit drawer including red grapes, peaches, green apples, and plums



Milks and creamer


Condiments, dressings, sauces {I use maybe two of these, my food is always plain and dry}


The freezer


Meat shelf


Lean Cuisines, breakfast food, and pizza dough


The frozen veggies, healthy healthy healthy


My little helper


His I'm tough and don't mess with me or my mom face! Love this little nugget more then life itself

Next I will be tackling the pantry, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment