Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Wear

So I have spent today contemplating what I am going to wear for Thanksgiving. I know it has to be something fabulous....duh. I'm just not sure which way to go: dressy or comfy and casual. We have tons of family come into town and stay with my parents every year for Thanksgiving so of course I have to be looking my best! I found some pics that I am loving and will draw inspiration from them to make my own one of a kind statement look. Which one do you think I should choose?


Comfy AND dressy :)


Who doesn't love a maxi, orange cardigan, and scarf?


Now this is fabulous! Leopard and red = HELL YES


Pattern contrast


More of my leopard lover


FUR-tastic!!!


Dressy and adorable



Im leaning towards this one! A cute mini skirt, scarf, and comfy knit!

What looks are you guys loving for Thanksgiving?

Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment