Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Lovingness

Here are some pics of the past year of my life. It has been exciting, scary, memorable, amazing, crazy, and everything I could have ever asked for! We welcomed our little man Asher and have never looked back. He is perfect and the light of my life. I can't believe how much he grows and changes everyday. Here are the good, the bad, and the adorable moments I call life!!!


My baby shower!


8 1/2 months prego


Large and in charge


Christmas Eve at my grandparents


Talk about swollen


The greatest day of my life


He literally came out smiling and happy



Our little Easter bunny


Matching while watching daddy and grandpa play horseshoes


Family dinner


Playing with great grandpa



Fourth of July at the cabin!


Rocking his leggings



Present time :)


Before the Cardinals game!


Smooches for Aunt Michelle



My kid is cooler then your kid!


Asher's first time in the nursery at church


Fun during the holidays with grandma and grandpa


My little water babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment