Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hair Products

Since I am a hairstylist, I get asked all the time what hair products I like the best. With so many options out there these days, it seems like a never ending aisle while shopping at your local hair store or salon. When it comes to my hair, I want something that works great but doesn't break the bank. These are my fav products that are reasonably priced and work wonders on my mane! 


This is seriously the most amazing product! It is a leave in conditioner that is light and helps detangle your hair. I spray it on before I comb out my hair after the shower


Once I comb out my hair, I use one pump of this fabulous thickening cream to help give my hair volume and texture. I rub it around my hands then apply it throughout my entire head of hair starting at the ends and going up to the root. It is made by Bed Head and I only use it when I am going to wear my hair curly


I use After Party the same was as Small Talk {above} for the days when I want to wear my hair straight!


I use Root Boost every time I was my hair no matter how I am going to style it. Once my hair is combed out, parted when I want it, and the styling cream is applied {whichever I choose for that day}, I lift up a small layer of hair around my crown on the left, middle, and right and spray.

Once I style my hair, I spray this all over my head to add some extra shine....and the bonus is that is smells absolutely amazing!!!


Then I finish off my look with some hairspray that adds even more shine! Yay and it doesn't dry your hair out whoot whoot!


Here is a hidden gem that I found. It's dry shampoo which is God's gift to the world for anyone who doesn't like to wash their hair that often and especially for blondes! It works with all hair types but if you spray too much in dark hair you can see it a little. I even use it on days when my hair isn't dirty but I have roots showing, I just spray a lot on my part and it makes them look lighter again. Seriously the best invention ever made!!!! Then only thing is that the scent is very strong so use sparingly if you have allergies to different scents. You use this product when you hair is done being styled but before the hairspray. Just hold it a few inches away from your scalp and spray on the dirty parts. 

Happy hair day everyone, I hope you love these products as much as I do!!!!

Pics Via



No comments:

Post a Comment