Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, January 6, 2012

Outfit Today: Leather Lady

I have been dying to show you all my leather jacket I got for Christmas. I wear it almost everyday now and love love love it! I am all about mixing pieces together that are from different styles. Like something girlie with a military jacket or say something 50's inspired with a modern chunky necklace. Today I mixed hippie and rocker together. I love this maxi dress with the boho necklace. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. It is long and goes to the ground in the back when I am not wearing heels and then in the front, it is a little shorter so it shows off your shoes. Perfect right? I think the rocker leather jacket over the top adds a little edge so it's not so girlie. Plus, every outfit needs a little black don't you think? I also wore long loose curls in my hair to go with the hippie vibe.


I LOVE this outfit!


For some reason I look tan here, I'm really albino 


Love these earrings, they were a Xmas present from my mom too!


Do you not just drool over this jacket? I'm spoiled


Don't mind my blurry face, I was cracking up because I almost fell over in the rocks

Jacket: Hinge from Nordstrom
Dress: Nordstrom
Shoes: BCBG from Nordstrom
Necklace: amazing find in Cabo!
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Watch: Dolce and Gabbana from Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment