Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Twinners: Patent Pumps

I told you all about my new little series on here called Twinners. I am super excited about my first post! Here is the outfit I liked and wanted to copy in my own special way.


This outfit first caught my eye when I noticed the nude patent pumps she was sporting. I have a pair that are almost identical and I am completely and utterly obsessed with them! Now I didn't have a pink blazer like the one she has so I decided to do a little twist and throw on my super comfy 3/4 sleeve pink top. Then to bring in the tan she had in her scarf, I threw on my long tan vest which I have been dying to wear and this was my first chance! Of course I had to wear a HUGE purse {this is a must in my life unless I am going out at night, then I pack light and grab a fabulous clutch} and who doesn't love a pop of color with a yellow skinny belt? To top off my outfit I added my gold watch which I'm pretty sure is the same one she is wearing in the pic. What do you think of my version?






Love my cute little mustache necklace!


Vest: Forever21
Jeans: Hudson 
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Bracelets: I can't remember, somewhere in Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment